Skip to main content

I'M BACK EVERYBODY!

 Hello, I'm back!

Hi guys, I hope you all well and healthy. Actually, it has been a while since I haven't written on my blog. However, I have noticed that writing on my blog has helped me a lot in my academic career. Because of that , I am here again to talk about new terms and discoveries in line with my course "Material Design in ELT".



I want to continue improve myself in technology usage in ELT classroom. Hopefully, I will be an English teacher soon. I want to teach English with technology. Thus, I want this blog and all of the materials I create help you. I hope we will have an productive term. See you!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WIKING!

 Hi everyone! Today our discussion topic is ''Wiki''. Wiki is source of information. By means of  ''Wiki'' we can work collaboratively. It is really beneficial for language classroom. Students can practice their English with this invention.         This week, we created our classroom ''Wiki''.  It is a film review. I did this wiki with my friend Melisa.     We decided to review the movie called ''Limitless''.  I highly recommend you to read our review and if you will interested in, you should watch the movie. The main character Eddie is played by Bradley Cooper. No more spoiler you should read our review. You can inform us if you watch it. Hope you enjoy that!    Click here to read our film review! 

It's not a goodbye, It's a see you later...

 Hi guys!   It's me again. I hope you guys well and healthy. I am here to say you guys a goodbye. As this is the end of my term, I won't be writing any blogpost. However, please don't think that I wont come back! I am looking forward to talk about new technological and educational materials that I will learn during my career.  Throughout the term, our beloved teacher has taught lots of different tools that will be very useful in our careers. This course has many benefits. As we are in the 21st century, education area is technology based. Through this course, we have learnt so many different materials that we can use in our classrooms. I think all of the teacher candidates should take this course.   This course has some challenges of course. However, there is nothing easy in the world. Learning technology in detail has some hardships but when you learn it, it is the easiest thing in the world. On the other hand, I have been struggling with some internet issu...