Skip to main content

This is not a Goodbye...



Hi everyone! Today I’m  gonna talk about the whole semester as a whole. Firstly,  this course really helped me to integrate in technology. We are in the 21st century and I think students from all around the world should use technology for the purpose of their educations. On the other hand, writing a blog used to be unusual thing for me. But thanks to this course, I started blogging and this was really beneficial and fun experience. With the activities and educational tools we have learnt in the class, we can be technological teachers in the future!



I really liked to do different types of experiences during the term. We did podcasts, video clips etc..To be honest, maybe the only thing that I want to change about this class may be the timing. This course requires really a lot of time. Let’s talk about the thing I have loved most! In my opinion , writing a blog and having a blog on my own is really different and exciting thing for me. Every ‘’Educational Technologies’’ student should be given this opportunity to express themselves about the lesson. They can be more integrated into the lesson by this way.



When we come to the difficulties about the course, I can say that there  were sometimes that I can not spare some time to blogging. But it was about the course timing I guess. This should be changed by school administration. As we haven’t got much time for different activities, timing has compeled be a little bit.

After all, I really spent a joyful and enlightened term. I have learnt so many things about 21st century learning. As a teacher-candidate, I am going to use all the informations in my future career and I promise I will be an Technologic Teacher!  I hope you see you soon again, goodbye! : )







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WIKING!

 Hi everyone! Today our discussion topic is ''Wiki''. Wiki is source of information. By means of  ''Wiki'' we can work collaboratively. It is really beneficial for language classroom. Students can practice their English with this invention.         This week, we created our classroom ''Wiki''.  It is a film review. I did this wiki with my friend Melisa.     We decided to review the movie called ''Limitless''.  I highly recommend you to read our review and if you will interested in, you should watch the movie. The main character Eddie is played by Bradley Cooper. No more spoiler you should read our review. You can inform us if you watch it. Hope you enjoy that!    Click here to read our film review! 

It's not a goodbye, It's a see you later...

 Hi guys!   It's me again. I hope you guys well and healthy. I am here to say you guys a goodbye. As this is the end of my term, I won't be writing any blogpost. However, please don't think that I wont come back! I am looking forward to talk about new technological and educational materials that I will learn during my career.  Throughout the term, our beloved teacher has taught lots of different tools that will be very useful in our careers. This course has many benefits. As we are in the 21st century, education area is technology based. Through this course, we have learnt so many different materials that we can use in our classrooms. I think all of the teacher candidates should take this course.   This course has some challenges of course. However, there is nothing easy in the world. Learning technology in detail has some hardships but when you learn it, it is the easiest thing in the world. On the other hand, I have been struggling with some internet issu...

TEACH AND ENTERTAIN WITH FLIPPED GRAMMAR VIDEOS!

Hi guys!   It's me again. Hope you all well. Today I want to talk about "Flipped Grammar Videos". Through flipped classroom technique, unlike traditional classes, teacher lectures with a video. This helps students to enjoy while learning the topic. They can watch it at interact with it.   These type of activites are very useful for language classess. Students can work in groups and this provides them interactive and communactive learning environment. As there is no particular instruction, learners are given freedom to use their grammatical abilities. Lastly, learners can enhance their critical thinking skills as well.  Me and my partner Melisa, have created our "Flipped Grammar Video". We have created our video for 9th grade high school students. Our unit is "Present Continuous Tense". Our aim is to use technological and creative task to lecture. Creating our teaching video is a very fun process. We have shared the works equally.  However, there have b...